Wag Your Tail Along the Trail
June 1 @ 9:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm
Dearest doggie friends,
We lovingly invite you to beg your human to bring you to the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail between June 1st and 14th. Each winery will have a biscuit or treat just for you- since you are the goodest boy or girl there is- and many pets from others to make your tail wag extra hard.
“Does my hooman get something, too?” you might be wondering. Of course, they do! Tell them that at the very first winery they take you to during those dates, they’ll get a “pooch friendly punch card”- and don’t worry, it’ll be wallet sized so they can keep good care of it for those 2 weeks. If they take you to 8 or more wineries and purchase tastings during those 2 weeks, and then turn that card into their last winery (or drop it in the mail to the wine trail office), they’ll be entered to win a grand prize! The wine trail is still working on completing the prize, but we’ll update you once everything is secured!
Some tidbits you might need to make sure your human knows:
- The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail member wineries tasting rooms are 100% pet-friendly, other than restaurant spots.
- This event is free to participate in. The only fees associated are the tasting fees incurred at each winery they choose to taste at.
- If they’re one of the first 100 to register, you’ll receive a free bandana to make you extra handsome or beautiful.
- Even though we’re sure you’ll be on your best behavior, we ask that you remain on your leash at all times. I know I know running around with the zoomies is so much fun, but we wouldn’t want you to get loose and run too far away.
- The wine trail is also working on some other things like swag your human can buy to commemorate your trip on the trail, homemade dog biscuits for sale to take home, photobooths and contests, and so much more!
Even more information will be available soon, as well as a pre-register link!