- This event has passed.
2023 Bacon on the Lakein
March 11 @ 10:00 am - March 12 @ 5:00 pm
You read it right; we said BACON! The wineries have paired tantalizing bacon dishes with CLWT wines for your pleasure. Your taste buds will thank us later.
Besides sampling bacon-infused dishes, you’ll sample a wine that compliments that dish, and also be offered up to 3 more additional wine tastings.
Here’s a quick rundown on how this event will work:
- The event is held on Saturday, March 11 or Sunday, March 12
- Tickets are sold as a Single Ticket for $60 (plus sales tax and service fees) and a Single Designated Driver ticket for $30 (plus sales tax and service fees)
- Ticket includes 6 wineries, with food and wine samples served at each.
- The DD receives the food samples only, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee is provided by Cobblestone Coffee Roasters
- Ticket also includes a souvenir wine glass for each person
- The DD will be provided their own style glass
- Multiple itineraries are available to choose from. Quantities of each are limited and cannot be increased.
- Groups and ticket sales are limited to 12.
- This is a sit-down event and most tables accommodate 4 people. If you’re traveling with more than 4 people, you may be split up into different tables. If you’re traveling with less than 4, you may be sat with other folks, who will likely end up as your friends at the end of that seating. Again, parties over 12 are prohibited.
- Your itineraries are reservations and you must stick to them: Early or late arrivals at each winery will only be accommodated if space permits. You also cannot stray from your purchased itinerary. If you aren’t on their list, they will not allow you in.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to intoxicated customers, or those arriving too far outside of their designated time slot.
- Participating wineries: Montezuma, Swedish Hill, Knapp, Buttonwood Grove, Six Eighty Cellars, Cayuga Ridge, Thirsty Owl, Hosmer, Americana, Six Mile Creek
Ticket sales end March 9th at 10am.
For questions, call 315-549-3034 or email email@example.com