Welcome to Finger Lakes Wine Country and the exclusive Birch Retreat—close to over 100 wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Located on America’s 1st wine trail and near it all!
• Hiking, Waterfalls
• Golfing, Boating, Fishing & Swimming
• Museums & History
• Concerts & Shows
Vacation in style with plenty of space for your family and friends to spread out. Relax in our 3 living rooms, barrel tasting room, fully equipped bar, 4 bedrooms – 2 with king bed en-suites—2 minutes to nearest winery!
A stroll through a birch forest can be refreshing, rejuvenating and relaxing. It is also beautiful! Lush green set against black, bronze and white. That is what inspired our professional designers.
Reach for our door knob and let yourself in. Inside it’s bright modern yet unbelievably comfortable, and you feel the “birch” affect—ahh! Kick off your shoes, make a cocktail–it’s vacation time and you have to unwind.
• The lounge is where you enter. There is seating for the entire group, with colorful vineyard and wine artwork. Lighting are on dimmers. We encourage an afternoon nap on the 90inch sofa or just read one of our books on wine, because the late afternoon sun glows through the windows and the lighting is dreamy.
• Bedroom 1 and 2 are left of the front door upon entering. Mattresses and luxurious sheets will make you sleep like a baby. There is also a full bathroom in that area for those guests to share.
• The Bar. Well equipped with all the tools and barware you need to channel your inner bartender—and a beverage cooler. Please try our signature cocktail using local ingredients! And, the wall is custom handpainted by Nadia.
• Bedroom 3 and its private bath is behind the bar area, door just left of it. If you enjoy seeing the sunrise then this is your room! If you need to do some online work, we have provided a desk and chair with a view in the room.
• The kitchen is well equipped for any cooking. Keurig on the right to make your morning coffee. Open to the kitchen is the great room. Our signature birch trees are hand painted by Nadia! You will enjoy turning on the fire in the great room—press one button—sipping your coffee staring at the flames. Or, you can sit in the sunroom or on the deck and watch the sunrise.
• The lower level is bright and spacious. We have a barrel room with 4 stools for tasting, contemplating or playing a card game. The sink and counter is a great place for snacks. There is a tv room with roku so be sure to bring your own logins. There is a nice sized desk and chair for working while staring at the lake. In the tv room is a door to walk out to the patio and yard.
• Laundry and Game room. In the semi-finished area of the house you will see first the game table and chairs, with laundry tucked in the far right corner. There is a sink in that area, and 2 laundry baskets for your convenience.
• Bedroom 4. King bedroom with private bath. The 7 flower sconces that dance around the headboard are dimmable. The switch is just to the left of the headboard for convenient mood lighting. We have blackout shades in this room for those sleep in days.
Leaving from the deck the property borders Lake Road. You can exit and go to the right, walking along Lake road is both enjoyable and beautiful.
Weather you decide to hit the wine trail running or just enjoy nature or a show at the gorgeous Del Lago Resort, we are near it all, and most importantly, we have the honor to call you “our guest”.
Guest will have access to the entire property. There is a smart lock at the front and back entrances.
Guests can also use our shared kayak launch just a short walk down the road.
Home sits on one of the main lake roads with a minimal amount of road noise, but enjoy easy access to restaurants and wineries.
Guests must be able to traverse steps to reach the lower level barrel room, tv room, 4th King en suite and outdoors.
After a rainfall, the grass is very slippery. Please enter the yard from the house and not the sideyard, as it can be slippery.
We are still working to improve your guest experience. There is still a semi-finished area in the basement where the game table and laundry facilities are. This area is clean and neat and great for playing a game. It is well-lit and roomy.
We’re an information resource, please check the businesses website for up-to-date hours.